Automatic Beam Welding Line , Integral T / I / H Beam 3 in 1
Automatic Beam Welding Line PLC Controller For Steel Structure
- “Beam Welding Line” automatic, two heads submerged arc-welding
lines for T / I girder beam.
- 2sets of American Lincon DC-1000, NA-3S SAW welding system to
ensure good welding quality;
- Japan Mitsubishi PLC controller;
- Hydraulic type post deformation device to straighten the beam;
- The beam is fed into the machine and both sides of the beam are
- Save space and economize workshop; shorten the production time and improve the efficiency;
- Economize the investment of crane equipment and operator;
2. Main Parameters
|Suitable web height mm||200—1800|
|Suitable web thickness mm||6—32|
|Suitable flange width mm||200—800|
|Suitable flange thickness mm||6—40|
|Straightening thickness mm||6—35|
|Fillet height mm||≦8|
|Work-piece length mm||4000—15000|
|Feeding speed m/min||0.2—2 (VFD)|
|Input conveyor m||3conveyorss, each 2.6m (one powered)|
|Output conveyor m||11.5m, including lift conveyor|
|Machine power kW||18.1|
|Power supply||AC380V, 50HZ, 3P or tailor made|
|Above are our standard models and parameters, and it can be
designed and manufactured on request.|
*We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
H-beam combination workstation is used for H-beam or T-beam
assembly, welding and straightening. It centralize the assembly,
welding and straightening functions on one machine which saves
space and economize workshop.Reduce workflows: shorten the
production time and improve the efficiency. Economize the
investment of crane equipment and operator.
- These machines are specifically designed for the manufacture of
welded “T” and double “T” girder-beams with parallel or converging
- They enable the welding to be carried out on items with the web
located vertically and without any need for tacking.
- Tacking will only be required at the top in order to obtain the
proper angle between the web and the flange.
- When double “T” beams are being manufactured, once the first flange
has been welded, the beam is flipped over and fed back into the
unit once again.
- This machine is capable of welding both symmetrical and
non-symmetrical beams without the need for tacking;
- A flange post-deformation device mounted at the machine exit
enables the machine to compensate for any flange deformation
resulting from the welding process.
- This device is easily adjustable to handle various flange
dimensions and a variety of different deformable thicknesses up to
a maximum of 40 mm at maximum width.
- The welding line can be equipped with a control PLC from
4. Reference Photos
5. Comparative advantage
- ISO9000&CE certified;
- International warranty;
- Punctual delivery;
- Professional and experienced engineer team to ensure the advanced
design about structure and electric;
- Experienced and skilled workers to care for each work flow from
material cutting, welding, grinding to final assembly and testing
to ensure high machine quality;
- Professional and experienced after sale service team to guarantee
quick and satisfied installation, commissioning or service;
- Optimum materials and outsourcings to ensure the best performance;
- Commissioning and testing before delivery;
- Factory inspection is encouraged;